Wingspan is a competitive, medium-weight, card-driven, engine-building board game from Stonemaier Games. It's designed by Elizabeth Hargrave and features over 170 birds illustrated by Natalia Rojas and Ana Maria Martinez.
Wingspan is a competitive bird-collection, engine-building game for 1-5 players.
You are bird enthusiasts—researchers, bird watchers, ornithologists, and collectors seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in one of your habitats (actions). These habitats focus on several key aspects of growth:
• Gain food tokens via custom dice in a birdfeeder dice tower
• Lay eggs using egg miniatures in a variety of colors
• Draw from hundreds of unique bird cards and play them
The winner is the player with the most points accumulated from birds, bonus cards, end-of-round goals, eggs, cached food, and tucked birds.
• 170 uniquely illustrated and designed bird cards
• 75 egg miniatures
• 1 birdfeeder dice tower
• 5 huge player mats
• 5 large custom dice
• 2-piece Game Trayz custom insert
• ...and much, much more