Nemesis is a semi-cooperative game in which you and your crewmates must survive on a ship infested with hostile organisms. To win the game, you have to complete one of the two objectives dealt to you at the start of the game and get back to Earth in one piece
Nemesis is a 1-5 player space survival game with incredible miniatures and clever, immersive rules that include cooperation, bluffing, backstabbing, and all other elements of an iconic science-fiction horror adventure. The crew wakes up from hibernation. The damage report states there is a critical system failure and the ship cannot continue its cruise. The task to find the damage, repair it and safely return to Earth. The problem: One crew member is dead. Somebody ripped open his hibernation pod and pulled his body out. To make matters worse, you can hear noises in the vast corridors of the ship. They sound unlike anything you have heard before.
When faced with ultimate horror, will you trust your crewmates?
Key Selling Points
• Beautiful, detailed plastic miniatures
• Game mechanics that convey the atmosphere of a sci-fi horror adventure
• Elements of cooperation, bluff and backstabbing
• Over 500 detailed and high quality game components.
• Rules are revised with FAQ incorporated
• 26 High Quality Miniatures
• 300+ Cards
• 20 Cardboard Room Tiles
• 200 other components
• 1 Two-Sided Cardboard Map
• 2 Plastic Inserts