Professional rudder designed for flight simulations. PENDUL_R pendulum technology for maximum accuracy and fluidity. Magnetic sensors. Two very precise differential brakes.
Availability: Out of stock
Manufacturer part number: TM-2960809
Professional rudder designed for flight simulations. PENDUL_R pendulum technology for maximum accuracy and fluidity. Magnetic sensors. Two very precise differential brakes. 100% metal construction - weighs more than 7 kg. 32 industrial plain bearings. Realistic dimensions 53 x 36 x 36 cm. Metal base plate for excellent stability, even without cockpit. The rudder can be attached to the cockpit.
- The TPR features Thrustmaster's PENDUL_R technology: a unique, suspended mechanism ensuring smooth and fluid movements
- The TPR also features Thrustmaster's H.E.A.R.T. HallEffect AccuRate Technology for ultra-precise, frictionless action that won't change over time
- The positions of the TPR's springs can be adjusted, allowing users to adjust the resistance according to their preferences (two springs are included)
- The pedals can be adjusted into five positions, at angles between 35 and 75
- The TPR's dimensions and weight are realistic (20.9"/53 cm wide, weighing 15.4 lb/7 kg), for optimal immersion
- Revolutionary rudder mechanism
- Unrivaled precision, from the designer of the HOTAS Warthog
- T.A.R.G.E.T. programming software
* Two very precise differential brakes for perfectly-proportioned braking.
* 100 Percent metal structure - weighs more than 7 kg!
* 32 industrial plain bearings.
* Realistic dimensions: 53 x 36 x 36 cm (W x D x H).
* Metal base plate for excellent stability, even when used without a cockpit.
* Can be fixed into cockpits.
Warranty Period: 1 Year