Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedals
Pedal set from Thrustmaster incorporating Load Cell force sensor technology, for ultra-precise braking in racing games!
- Magnetic sensor technology, with no contact or potentiometers, for unlimited lifespan and optimal accuracy.
- Load Cell force sensor technology: up to 220 lb / 100 kg of pressure, for the perfect amount of braking power.
- Independently-adjustable pedals (height, spacing and inclination) for optimized gaming comfort according to the user’s preferences.
- Calibration software allows for adjustment of the brake force, plus the dead zones for all 3 pedals.
- In PC games (via the USB cable): 16-bit resolution per pedal
- In PS4 games (via the RJ12 cable): 12-bit resolution per pedal
- In Xbox One games (via the RJ12 cable): 12-bit resolution per pedal
Manufacturer product details click. here
Plus Get Free:
Thrustmaster T-Pedals Stand With Wall Stopper
For gamers in search of the best gaming conditions without having to purchase a full cockpit, Thrustmaster has created its very first pedal set stand: solidly-built, comfortable and practical. The T-Pedals Stand is an accessible, high-quality alternative designed for all virtual racers looking to optimize the positioning and stability of their pedal set. It also lets you better control the pressure force transmitted to the pedals, including when using pedal sets with a brake pedal incorporating a pressure sensor (Load Cell).
Its adjustability in terms of in height, depth and inclination lets all gamers position their pedal set according to their own personal preferences, for optimal racing comfort and performance.
Installation is quick and easy. The T-Pedals Stand is compatible with Thrustmaster 3-pedal sets (T3PA / T3PA-PRO / T-LCM Pedals), as well as with Thrustmaster 2-pedal sets (included with the following racing wheels: T80 Racing Wheel, T80 Ferrari 488 GTB Edition, Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel, T150 Force Feedback, TMX Force Feedback, T300 RS Force Feedback, T300 Ferrari GTE Wheel, TX Racing Wheel, Ferrari 458 Italia Edition).
- Easy to assemble
- 100% metal
- Features a wall stopper, allowing for optimized pressure force
- Rubber bumpers on the stand prevent damage to walls
- Compatible with most Thrustmaster pedal sets (for multiplatform use)
Warranty Period: 1 Year